Your request has been submitted successfully!
We will contact you within 2–3 business days. In the meantime, please read the following information regarding Group Events & Banquets at Wintzell’s.
Thank you for reaching out about a special group event at Wintzell’s Oyster House.
We wanted to provide a quick reply with some preliminary information as you consider choosing Wintzell’s to host or cater your upcoming group event. Please note that this e-mail does not constitute an agreement and does not constitute the entirety of the terms and policies regarding Group Events & Banquets at Wintzell’s.
1. Wintzell’s does not accept general dining reservations. Our Downtown and West Mobile locations offer private dining with a banquet room, but this space is subject to a food and beverage minimum as well as a completed Group Event & Banquet Contract (with credit card on file). We will do our very best to accommodate walk-in parties with large groups, but unfortunately we cannot guarantee seating in a specific area of the restaurant.
2. In order to reserve a guaranteed private or semi-private banquet room at Wintzell’s, there will be a required total minimum spent on food and beverages, depending on location, time event date and duration of rental. The minimum ranges from $250.00 to $1,000.00. We will quote the food & beverage minimum prior to booking.
3. Groups of 20 or more guests will be asked to review and pre-select buffet choices from our banquet buffet menu. Depending on the number of guests, groups of 20 or less may order from the full menu or a non-buffet limited menu. To provide the best level of service possible, we also kindly request that events be transacted on only one guest check.
4. To secure the date and booking for your event, a completed Group Event & Banquet Contract, including credit card number, must be submitted. The credit card on file may be used to cover any incidentals from the event, or if the minimum charge is not met, or if the final payment is not made by due date. Availability is guaranteed only when we confirm receipt of the contract, including credit card authorization.
5. To review our complete list of terms and policies regarding Group Events & Banquets, please click here.
If you are agreeable to the preliminary information here, please contact me at 251.219.7081 (menu option 2) to continue the event planning process. If you reach my voicemail, please leave me a message indicating that you submitted an event inquiry through our website and that you wish to move forward in securing a date for your event.
Thank you again for your interest. I hope I get the opportunity to work with you to make your event a successful one, and I look forward to speaking soon.
Wintzell’s Oyster House
firstname.lastname@example.org | 251.219.7081, menu option 2