About Wintzell's Oyster House
A Gulf Coast Tradition Since 1938
Wintzell's Oyster House began as a six-stool oyster bar in Mobile, Alabama. Founded by J. Oliver Wintzell, the original location on Dauphin Street now celebrates its 80th year and is joined by six additional locations, reaching from the Gulf Coast to central and northern Alabama.
- Hosting an event? Wintzell's has your food covered! We offer both full-service catering and drop-off. Visit… https://t.co/Wj3m4eYkP3
- #ThrowbackThursday Not much has changed since Oliver Wintzell opened Wintzell's in 1938, mostly just the cars… https://t.co/1zRHFP3M7l
- Even our littlest fans think our oysters are tasty! https://t.co/Se8xu9lLKY
- Cheers to the weekend! Come brunch with us from 11 AM to 2 PM every Saturday and Sunday and enjoy "The Weekender,"… https://t.co/RrPSk1UvR8
- 12th Annual Wintzell's Golf Classic Scheduled for Thursday, November 1, 2018
- 11th Annual Wintzell's Golf Classic Scheduled for Thursday, November 2, 2017
- Wintzell's Golf Classic Raises Nearly $40,000 for Distinguished Young Women
- Wintzell's Oyster House First Annual Week of Giving
- Wintzell's Golf Classic Scheduled for June 22-23, 2015
Set your goal higher than you can reach. Then reach it.