About Wintzell's Oyster House
A Gulf Coast Tradition Since 1938
Wintzell's Oyster House began as a six-stool oyster bar in Mobile, Alabama. Founded by J. Oliver Wintzell, the original location on Dauphin Street now celebrates its 80th year and is joined by six additional locations, reaching from the Gulf Coast to central and northern Alabama.
- What a deal! https://t.co/YWv85Oj2SI
- Today we're celebrating Fry-Day with some fried crab claws! https://t.co/JG3UEsDMEW
- Looking for something lighter on the menu? Try our Blackened Shrimp Salad! Its not only healthy, but delicious, too. https://t.co/7Q7LiRyGLx
- Come in today and let us cure those Monday blues with some delicious grub. https://t.co/kqOU0VoR9G
- 12th Annual Wintzell's Golf Classic Scheduled for Thursday, November 1, 2018
- 11th Annual Wintzell's Golf Classic Scheduled for Thursday, November 2, 2017
- Wintzell's Golf Classic Raises Nearly $40,000 for Distinguished Young Women
- Wintzell's Oyster House First Annual Week of Giving
- Wintzell's Golf Classic Scheduled for June 22-23, 2015
Set your goal higher than you can reach. Then reach it.