About Wintzell's Oyster House
A Gulf Coast Tradition Since 1938
Wintzell's Oyster House began as a six-stool oyster bar in Mobile, Alabama. Founded by J. Oliver Wintzell, the original location on Dauphin Street now celebrates its 82nd year and is joined by additional locations, reaching from the Gulf Coast to central and northern Alabama.
- Honesty is the best policy because it has so little competition. #wintzells #wisdom
- Chiseler is a guy who gets into a revolving door behind you and comes out first. #wintzells #wisdom
- She is descended from a long line her mother once heard. #wintzells #wisdom
- A man who borrows to make an impression on a girl is a loan wolf. #wintzells #wisdom
- Fresh Gulf seafood is back!
- 12th Annual Wintzell's Golf Classic Scheduled for Thursday, November 1, 2018
- 11th Annual Wintzell's Golf Classic Scheduled for Thursday, November 2, 2017
- Wintzell's Golf Classic Raises Nearly $40,000 for Distinguished Young Women
- Wintzell's Oyster House First Annual Week of Giving
Honesty is the best policy because it has so little competition.