About Wintzell's Oyster House
A Gulf Coast Tradition Since 1938
Wintzell's Oyster House began as a six-stool oyster bar in Mobile, Alabama. Founded by J. Oliver Wintzell, the original location on Dauphin Street now celebrates its 82nd year and is joined by additional locations, reaching from the Gulf Coast to central and northern Alabama.
- Help Wanted Notice: Two belly dancers on a rotating basis. #wintzells #wisdom
- Never before has the American dollar had such tremendous Good-Byeing power. #wintzells #wisdom
- Alcohol and gas do mix, but they taste terrible. #wintzells #wisdom
- A woman will always make up her face when you are waiting for her parking space. #wintzells #wisdom
- Fresh Gulf seafood is back!
- 12th Annual Wintzell's Golf Classic Scheduled for Thursday, November 1, 2018
- 11th Annual Wintzell's Golf Classic Scheduled for Thursday, November 2, 2017
- Wintzell's Golf Classic Raises Nearly $40,000 for Distinguished Young Women
- Wintzell's Oyster House First Annual Week of Giving
Help Wanted Notice: Two belly dancers on a rotating basis.