About Wintzell's Oyster House
A Gulf Coast Tradition Since 1938
Wintzell's Oyster House began as a six-stool oyster bar in Mobile, Alabama. Founded by J. Oliver Wintzell, the original location on Dauphin Street now celebrates its 80th year and is joined by six additional locations, reaching from the Gulf Coast to central and northern Alabama.
- Who doesn't love brunch? We're serving it up every Saturday and Sunday from 11am-2pm. https://t.co/rZwnX7kgYl
- Our redfish bienville will surely get you over the hump this week. https://t.co/do63ilRjsL
- Cure your Monday blues with some fried crab claws! https://t.co/fWAMxOIMdt
- Nothing wrong with a classic, Southern favorite #ShrimpAndGrits https://t.co/z3T5mPxKV6
- 12th Annual Wintzell's Golf Classic Scheduled for Thursday, November 1, 2018
- 11th Annual Wintzell's Golf Classic Scheduled for Thursday, November 2, 2017
- Wintzell's Golf Classic Raises Nearly $40,000 for Distinguished Young Women
- Wintzell's Oyster House First Annual Week of Giving
- Wintzell's Golf Classic Scheduled for June 22-23, 2015
Set your goal higher than you can reach. Then reach it.