About Wintzell's Oyster House
A Gulf Coast Tradition Since 1938
Wintzell's Oyster House began as a six-stool oyster bar in Mobile, Alabama. Founded by J. Oliver Wintzell, the original location on Dauphin Street now celebrates its 85th year and is joined by additional locations, reaching from the Gulf Coast to central and northern Alabama.
- A woman will always make up her face when you are waiting for her parking space. #wintzells #wisdom
- Chiseler is a guy who gets into a revolving door behind you and comes out first. #wintzells #wisdom
- Age should not have to have its face lifted but rather teach the world to admire wrinkles. #wintzells #wisdom
- Don’t just sit there, Buy something. #wintzells #wisdom
- Fresh Gulf seafood is back!
- 12th Annual Wintzell's Golf Classic Scheduled for Thursday, November 1, 2018
- 11th Annual Wintzell's Golf Classic Scheduled for Thursday, November 2, 2017
- Wintzell's Golf Classic Raises Nearly $40,000 for Distinguished Young Women
- Wintzell's Oyster House First Annual Week of Giving
An office clock is rarely stolen - everyone watches it.