About Wintzell's Oyster House
A Gulf Coast Tradition Since 1938
Wintzell's Oyster House began as a six-stool oyster bar in Mobile, Alabama. Founded by J. Oliver Wintzell, the original location on Dauphin Street now celebrates its 82nd year and is joined by additional locations, reaching from the Gulf Coast to central and northern Alabama.
- An income is what you can’t live without or within. #wintzells #wisdom
- The best way to avoid having enemies is to outlive them. #wintzells #wisdom
- Many of us have an excellent aim in life, but no ammunition. #wintzells #wisdom
- Almost everyone is willing to give generously if it’s advice you want them to give. #wintzells #wisdom
- Fresh Gulf seafood is back!
- 12th Annual Wintzell's Golf Classic Scheduled for Thursday, November 1, 2018
- 11th Annual Wintzell's Golf Classic Scheduled for Thursday, November 2, 2017
- Wintzell's Golf Classic Raises Nearly $40,000 for Distinguished Young Women
- Wintzell's Oyster House First Annual Week of Giving
A small town is where there's no such thing as a rich policeman.