About Wintzell's Oyster House
A Gulf Coast Tradition Since 1938
Wintzell's Oyster House began as a six-stool oyster bar in Mobile, Alabama. Founded by J. Oliver Wintzell, the original location on Dauphin Street now celebrates its 85th year and is joined by additional locations, reaching from the Gulf Coast to central and northern Alabama.
- Never kick a man when he is down – he may get up. #wintzells #wisdom
- Honest bread is very well. It’s the butter that makes the temptation. #wintzells #wisdom
- Ideas are funny little things that won’t work unless you do. #wintzells #wisdom
- RESPECT cannot come from force – it must be created. #wintzells #wisdom
- Fresh Gulf seafood is back!
- 12th Annual Wintzell's Golf Classic Scheduled for Thursday, November 1, 2018
- 11th Annual Wintzell's Golf Classic Scheduled for Thursday, November 2, 2017
- Wintzell's Golf Classic Raises Nearly $40,000 for Distinguished Young Women
- Wintzell's Oyster House First Annual Week of Giving
Never kick a man when he is down - he may get up.