About Wintzell's Oyster House
A Gulf Coast Tradition Since 1938
Wintzell's Oyster House began as a six-stool oyster bar in Mobile, Alabama. Founded by J. Oliver Wintzell, the original location on Dauphin Street now celebrates its 82nd year and is joined by additional locations, reaching from the Gulf Coast to central and northern Alabama.
- Some people can quit a job without leaving a vacancy. #wintzells #wisdom
- A lie travels around the earth while the truth is putting on its shoes. #wintzells #wisdom
- Experience is required in the making of almost anything except mistakes. #wintzells #wisdom
- QUARTET: One good singer and three friends. #wintzells #wisdom
- Fresh Gulf seafood is back!
- 12th Annual Wintzell's Golf Classic Scheduled for Thursday, November 1, 2018
- 11th Annual Wintzell's Golf Classic Scheduled for Thursday, November 2, 2017
- Wintzell's Golf Classic Raises Nearly $40,000 for Distinguished Young Women
- Wintzell's Oyster House First Annual Week of Giving
Don't criticize your wife's judgment - look who she married.