About Wintzell's Oyster House
A Gulf Coast Tradition Since 1938
Wintzell's Oyster House began as a six-stool oyster bar in Mobile, Alabama. Founded by J. Oliver Wintzell, the original location on Dauphin Street now celebrates its 80th year and is joined by six additional locations, reaching from the Gulf Coast to central and northern Alabama.
- Don't be shellfish, share a dozen chargrilled oysters around the table tonight. https://t.co/MvvAQ40nCu
- Today is National Gumbo Day! There's only one way to celebrate and that's with Alabama's most award-winning gumbo. https://t.co/azZAu3r9AW
- Exactly one month until the 13th annual Wintzell’s Golf Classic! Join us on November 7th at Magnolia Grove Golf Cou… https://t.co/cyU4HgWd2V
- Transformation Tuesday! The Oliver Room at our Downtown location can be customized for just about any type of event… https://t.co/Mega21uLL6
- 12th Annual Wintzell's Golf Classic Scheduled for Thursday, November 1, 2018
- 11th Annual Wintzell's Golf Classic Scheduled for Thursday, November 2, 2017
- Wintzell's Golf Classic Raises Nearly $40,000 for Distinguished Young Women
- Wintzell's Oyster House First Annual Week of Giving
- Wintzell's Golf Classic Scheduled for June 22-23, 2015
Set your goal higher than you can reach. Then reach it.