About Wintzell's Oyster House
A Gulf Coast Tradition Since 1938
Wintzell's Oyster House began as a six-stool oyster bar in Mobile, Alabama. Founded by J. Oliver Wintzell, the original location on Dauphin Street now celebrates its 82nd year and is joined by additional locations, reaching from the Gulf Coast to central and northern Alabama.
- A secret engagement is one a man finally discovers is his. #wintzells #wisdom
- Another uncomfortable feeling – maybe all that gray hair isn’t premature. #wintzells #wisdom
- Naturally the easiest way to make the grade is on the level. #wintzells #wisdom
- Be careful of he who has faith in no man, because he himself cannot be trusted either. #wintzells #wisdom
- Fresh Gulf seafood is back!
- 12th Annual Wintzell's Golf Classic Scheduled for Thursday, November 1, 2018
- 11th Annual Wintzell's Golf Classic Scheduled for Thursday, November 2, 2017
- Wintzell's Golf Classic Raises Nearly $40,000 for Distinguished Young Women
- Wintzell's Oyster House First Annual Week of Giving
POLITICIANS ARE LIKE SHIPS; NOSIEST WHEN LOST IN A FOG.