About Wintzell's Oyster House
A Gulf Coast Tradition Since 1938
Wintzell's Oyster House began as a six-stool oyster bar in Mobile, Alabama. Founded by J. Oliver Wintzell, the original location on Dauphin Street now celebrates its 85th year and is joined by additional locations, reaching from the Gulf Coast to central and northern Alabama.
- Set your goal higher than you can reach. Then reach it. #wintzells #wisdom
- Be careful of he who has faith in no man, because he himself cannot be trusted either. #wintzells #wisdom
- Don’t criticize your wife’s judgment – look who she married. #wintzells #wisdom
- It is harder to be a good winner than a good loser. One has less practice. #wintzells #wisdom
- Fresh Gulf seafood is back!
- 12th Annual Wintzell's Golf Classic Scheduled for Thursday, November 1, 2018
- 11th Annual Wintzell's Golf Classic Scheduled for Thursday, November 2, 2017
- Wintzell's Golf Classic Raises Nearly $40,000 for Distinguished Young Women
- Wintzell's Oyster House First Annual Week of Giving
Set your goal higher than you can reach. Then reach it.