About Wintzell's Oyster House
A Gulf Coast Tradition Since 1938
Wintzell's Oyster House began as a six-stool oyster bar in Mobile, Alabama. Founded by J. Oliver Wintzell, the original location on Dauphin Street now celebrates its 82nd year and is joined by additional locations, reaching from the Gulf Coast to central and northern Alabama.
- A person should be judged by his questions rather than by his answers. #wintzells #wisdom
- The height of cleverness is to conceal one’s cleverness. #wintzells #wisdom
- Nowadays everything we have is taxed – even our patience. #wintzells #wisdom
- The best way to avoid having enemies is to outlive them. #wintzells #wisdom
- Fresh Gulf seafood is back!
- 12th Annual Wintzell's Golf Classic Scheduled for Thursday, November 1, 2018
- 11th Annual Wintzell's Golf Classic Scheduled for Thursday, November 2, 2017
- Wintzell's Golf Classic Raises Nearly $40,000 for Distinguished Young Women
- Wintzell's Oyster House First Annual Week of Giving
A secret engagement is one a man finally discovers is his.