About Wintzell's Oyster House
A Gulf Coast Tradition Since 1938
Wintzell's Oyster House began as a six-stool oyster bar in Mobile, Alabama. Founded by J. Oliver Wintzell, the original location on Dauphin Street now celebrates its 80th year and is joined by six additional locations, reaching from the Gulf Coast to central and northern Alabama.
- Never kick a man when he is down – he may get up. #wintzells #wisdom
- Everybody wants to go to Heaven, but nobody wants to go right now. #wintzells #wisdom
- It is possible to say too much, even about the best subjects. #wintzells #wisdom
- A flea circus can be entertaining, but it takes a termite to bring down the house. #wintzells #wisdom
- 12th Annual Wintzell's Golf Classic Scheduled for Thursday, November 1, 2018
- 11th Annual Wintzell's Golf Classic Scheduled for Thursday, November 2, 2017
- Wintzell's Golf Classic Raises Nearly $40,000 for Distinguished Young Women
- Wintzell's Oyster House First Annual Week of Giving
- Wintzell's Golf Classic Scheduled for June 22-23, 2015
Never kick a man when he is down - he may get up.