About Wintzell's Oyster House
A Gulf Coast Tradition Since 1938
Wintzell's Oyster House began as a six-stool oyster bar in Mobile, Alabama. Founded by J. Oliver Wintzell, the original location on Dauphin Street now celebrates its 80th year and is joined by six additional locations, reaching from the Gulf Coast to central and northern Alabama.
- Don’t criticize your wife’s judgment – look who she married. #wintzells #wisdom
- The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live. #wintzells #wisdom
- Almost everyone is willing to give generously if it’s advice you want them to give. #wintzells #wisdom
- A reliable rule for estimating the cost of living is to take your income and add 25%. #wintzells #wisdom
- 12th Annual Wintzell's Golf Classic Scheduled for Thursday, November 1, 2018
- 11th Annual Wintzell's Golf Classic Scheduled for Thursday, November 2, 2017
- Wintzell's Golf Classic Raises Nearly $40,000 for Distinguished Young Women
- Wintzell's Oyster House First Annual Week of Giving
- Wintzell's Golf Classic Scheduled for June 22-23, 2015
Don't criticize your wife's judgment - look who she married.