About Wintzell's Oyster House
A Gulf Coast Tradition Since 1938
Wintzell's Oyster House began as a six-stool oyster bar in Mobile, Alabama. Founded by J. Oliver Wintzell, the original location on Dauphin Street now celebrates its 80th year and is joined by seven additional locations, reaching from the Gulf Coast to central and northern Alabama.
- ALMOST never killed a fly. #wintzells #wisdom
- Be careful of he who has faith in no man, because he himself cannot be trusted either. #wintzells #wisdom
- Nowadays everything we have is taxed – even our patience. #wintzells #wisdom
- A man will always pay a fancy figure to check his hat. #wintzells #wisdom
- 11th Annual Wintzell's Golf Classic Scheduled for Thursday, November 2, 2017
- Wintzell's Golf Classic Raises Nearly $40,000 for Distinguished Young Women
- Wintzell's Oyster House First Annual Week of Giving
- Wintzell's Golf Classic Scheduled for June 22-23, 2015
- Vote now in our first Forever Clever Tournament!
ALMOST never killed a fly.