About Wintzell's Oyster House
A Gulf Coast Tradition Since 1938
Wintzell's Oyster House began as a six-stool oyster bar in Mobile, Alabama. Founded by J. Oliver Wintzell, the original location on Dauphin Street now celebrates its 80th year and is joined by seven additional locations, reaching from the Gulf Coast to central and northern Alabama.
- A man begins cutting his wisdom teeth the first time he bites off MORE than he can chew. #wintzells #wisdom
- POLITICIANS ARE LIKE SHIPS; NOSIEST WHEN LOST IN A FOG. #wintzells #wisdom
- Forget the risk – no man ever backed into prosperity. #wintzells #wisdom
- If a single fly can have thousands of offspring, just think what a married fly could do. #wintzells #wisdom
- 11th Annual Wintzell's Golf Classic Scheduled for Thursday, November 2, 2017
- Wintzell's Golf Classic Raises Nearly $40,000 for Distinguished Young Women
- Wintzell's Oyster House First Annual Week of Giving
- Wintzell's Golf Classic Scheduled for June 22-23, 2015
- Vote now in our first Forever Clever Tournament!
A man begins cutting his wisdom teeth the first time he bites off MORE than he can chew.