About Wintzell's Oyster House
A Gulf Coast Tradition Since 1938
Wintzell's Oyster House began as a six-stool oyster bar in Mobile, Alabama. Founded by J. Oliver Wintzell, the original location on Dauphin Street now celebrates its 80th year and is joined by seven additional locations, reaching from the Gulf Coast to central and northern Alabama.
- Bath mats are little dry rugs that wet children like to stand beside. #wintzells #wisdom
- Chemistry will probably never develop anything more dangerous than a blonde. #wintzells #wisdom
- A loose tongue can get you into some tight places. #wintzells #wisdom
- Forget the risk – no man ever backed into prosperity. #wintzells #wisdom
- 11th Annual Wintzell's Golf Classic Scheduled for Thursday, November 2, 2017
- Wintzell's Golf Classic Raises Nearly $40,000 for Distinguished Young Women
- Wintzell's Oyster House First Annual Week of Giving
- Wintzell's Golf Classic Scheduled for June 22-23, 2015
- Vote now in our first Forever Clever Tournament!
Bath mats are little dry rugs that wet children like to stand beside.